Welcome to Citizens Defense Training LLC
Basic and Advanced Firearms Familiarization and Training
Mission: "Confidence through Training"
Provide advanced and in-service training to law enforcement and vetted civilians, as well as basic safety, marksmanship and tactics training to beginning or new gun owner civilians in the use of the carbine, pistol, or shotgun firearms platforms. I am an NRA Law Enforcement and Civilian Instructor in multiple disciplines. Experienced training hundreds of police officers, corrections, and nuclear security all over the US since 1995, my background includes training received from US military personnel from NAVSPECWAR, US Army SF, and Special Mission Units. Dedicated to providing solid grounding in the basics with Christian integrity.
The safety of one’s self, family and community is a solemn responsibility. Anyone who purchases a firearm to secure that safety also has the responsibility to learn the safe and proper use, maintenance and storage of that firearm, as well as asking themselves the hard questions of “when, where, and could I” use a firearm in defense of self or others. My job is to help a gun owner work through those questions and develop confidence, through training, to step up to those responsibilities.
- National Rifle Association Law Enforcement Division Staff Instructor; Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor Development Courses in Handgun, Handgun/Shotgun, Patrol Rifle, and Tactical Shooting
- National Rifle Association Training and Education Civilian Instructor; Basic Pistol, basic rifle, Personal Protection in the Home, Basic Home Firearms Safety.
- US Concealed Carry Association; USCCA Instructor
- Authorized to teach Carry of Concealed Weapons Defense class by the State of Delaware.
- Authorized to teach Armed Security Agents in Delaware, Use of Force, Handcuffing, Baton, and Firearms
- Authorized to train Armed Security Agents in the State of Florida.
- Authorized by the Commonwealth of Pa to Instruct and Qualify Retired Law Enforcement Officers (Residents of PA only).
- Monadnock/Safariland Training Group certified Baton Instructor
- Extensive Background, Experience, and Training to develop custom firearms courses depending on level of previous experience and training.
- American Red Cross Instructor for CPR/First Aid/ AED